It’s Too Late to Apologize

dead space I know I haven’t written anything in about a week, and since there are so few subscribers it’s hard for one to say he does not care. However, it is my goal for the year to begin doing this on a more regular basis, and so I feel bad. On the other hand, another one of my goals for the year is to not fall too far behind in reading for class, and that’s pretty much common enemy number one of the blog post. So, before I jump into my texts for my exam tomorrow, I will just mention that I wrapped up Dead Space and got my feet wet with Fallout 3’s Operation: Anchorage pack, yet my gaming on the 360 is on hold since it sits in the basement and our basement bathroom is being redone, so there’s tile, equipment and sawdust everywhere. I’m also hacking away at bits and pieces of Chrono Trigger, as well as some World of Goo and Lexulous on Facebook before class and during breaks (and during class if I can sneak it in). Since it’s Wednesday, there was also LOST to worry about. So, bits and pieces of gaming here and there. I’m looking towards the end of semester projects I have to try and see where I can shoehorn gaming into a project. I am, however, pretty frequent with my Twitter updates, even if they’re not all game-related, so you can check that in the new sidebar module or following me. I’ll post something legit soon.